Our customers are our number 1 priority, as our slogan implies. Due to the technical nature of garage door repair, and the sales-gimicks that are often used in our industry, we strive for transparency, quality, and dependability in every job and recommendation we make.
From our Wright 2nd Opinion, to our pricing guarantees, we believe that the best way to build any business is to build trust, and our customers agree.
- “I was very happy with their work. Punctual, polite, door was of great quality.Vickie Thoroughman
- “When I called, the company offered to come immediately on Friday evening. Since that wasn't necessary, we agreed that they would come Monday around 5. I asked them for a price for a garage door opener. Since the price was rea… See MoreJanice H. Godfrey,IL.
- “The technician arrived on time, ready to work, and completed the job independently which allowed me to complete the work I was doing in the house. He let me know when he was finished and ready to leave. All together the perfec… See MoreMelanie R. St. Louis, MO.
- “My garage door hinges kept disconnecting and the door didn't always open. He came promptly and fixed the problem and did exactly what he advertised and more.
I was extremely impressed with everything...I woul… See MoreSanford K. Chesterfield,MO.
- “Excellent service! Came out the same day I called for an appt. My garage door works so much better-wish I had called them years ago. Great value and very friendly. Definitely recommend.Marcia M. St. Louis, MO.
- “Refurbered two garage doors bearings oil etc. gentlemen who came over was amazing fast and accurate. Use them!
Awesome!!!Paul T. St. Charles, MO.
- “I am TOTALLY pleased with what happened. I have an older home with an older garage door. Yesterday my garage door would open but when I tried to close it, it would reach the bottom but then open up again. It took 3 times for the… See MoreGary M. St. Louis, MO.
- “I made an appointment for them to come on December 10. The workman called me when he was on the way that morning, and he got to work doing the job. It didn't take him long.
I initially bought the garage door opener sys… See MoreJohn H. Belleville, IL.
- “On time and was very friendly. Definitely knew what to do to fix the garage door. Very reasonably priced. Just 30 minutes and the garage door worked like new.Cathy C. Arnold, MO.
- “Thank you Tom, you are accommodating and professional.
Quick response. I left a message and he returned my call within the hour. It was later in the evening, but Tom accommodated my need.Cheyrl W. Trenton,IL.
- “Taught me how to reset garage door when it gets locked.
I will definitely call The Wright Door when I need to have repair work or upgrading completed on my garage door. The Wright Door came out to my house wi… See MoreKristin B. St. Louis, MO.
- “Called at 1 o'clock in the afternoon and they were out by 3:45. Our double garage door only had one spring and it had broken.He advised us to install 2 springs to put less strain on our opener. The job was completed quickly and … See MoreThomas R.
- “The technician, Dan, was extremely courteous as well as efficient. He eliminated most of the noise the door made when operating. Offered to do little things which weren't required as part of the deal i.e. Replace light bulbs an… See MoreWayne M.
- “After hearing my garage door moan and groan for a couple of weeks, I decided to look for someone to remedy the ailment. I called 3 Garage Door companies and was told by 2 that "You need a new garage door" and the other that it c… See MoreNickolas S.
- “Remove broken spring at top of door and replaced 2 new ones - Replaced stems and rollers on both sides of door for a total of 8 and lower door. I needed to extend life of door.I called around 12:30 - Serviceman called about 10 … See MoreDelores D.
- “Dan, The service tech was very professional. He explained everything as he was doing the work. Door works better than ever.Vireil S.
- “i called the company to scheldue the work to be done. When the gentleman anwered the phone he asked when I would like to have it done. I gave a date and time to them and they worked around my scheldue!! Dan was the gentleman tha… See MoreJason B.
- “Take apart garage door springs and shaft and replaced broken springs onto new shaft with new springs. Lube door & check all garage door functions.
I looked up companies in the Granite City area phone book to check p… See MoreTim C.
- “Tom was very professional - he called before he arrived and was very efficient in replacing the rollers and adjusting the springs, etc. He took extra time to eliminate some noise caused by the chain drive opener and offered sug… See MoreChris S.
- “We called The Wright Door because one of two garage door openers was not working. The other made a terrible grinding noise. We knew they were very old openers here when we purchased this house and had trouble with them in the pa… See MoreMarie L.
- “He completed all the tune-up requirements, which included new rollers, and replaced a bad fraying cable (adding new cables on each side) and straightened out tracks that were slighly maladjusted from wear and tear, and he found… See MoreJ. Mang
- “They walked me through how to make adjustments to the sensor myself instead of having to pay them to come do it. Very pleased that it was something that I was able to fix by myself for free. Will definitely use them in the futu… See MoreMark S.
- “The 30-year-old garage door opener stopped working with my car inside the garage, and I could not open the door manually. After a little research on Angie's List, I called The Wright Door. Dan told me they give people who are st… See MoreAdam M.
- “I had an issue with my garage door not wanting to close and I figured it had to be something with the sensor. He talked me through how to adjust it myself to make it work and sure enough it worked.John H.
- “After hearing my garage door moan and groan for a couple of weeks, I decided to look for someone to remedy the ailment. I called 3 Garage Door companies and was told by 2 that "You need a new garage door" and the other that it c… See MoreNikolas S
If you've never used us before, we'd appreciate the opportunity to give you the best garage door solution, and the best customer service we can offer, and to add your experience to our family of customers. Please give The Wright Door Co. a call at 314-484-3667 for the opportunity to deliver Quality You Expect, Service You Deserve.