We have had a busy end of our Summer at Wright Door Company, as we prepare to head to the Builders Home and Remodeling Show in St. Charles next weekend! As usual, the show is at the St. Charles Convention Center and we are really pumped up about it! We have a lot of really cool things to share with you there, and the show is a blast for everyone.
If you need some extra encouragement to get there:
- Chip Wade from HGTV will be there Saturday and Sunday
- There are chances to win a $500 shopping spree to start your home remodel
- Pumpkin painting, temporary tattoos, and games for the kids
- Admission and parking are free
- Hundreds of exhibitors, samples, demonstrations, tips, and activities
We secured a larger booth this year and are using the extra space to better show off one of our most impressive garage doors and still have room left over to show you our other great products.
That’s right – we are bringing in a full sized, fully working garage door just so we can show you how awesome it is!
Think of us as the kids who loved science fairs and shop classes and found a great way to keep it going!
This is the quietest garage door you have probably ever heard – even on a temporary structure – you’ll have to come by and take a listen… and then use your imagination to picture just how quiet it would be on an actual garage!
In addition to the garage door display, we’ll also have some other great products for you to take a look at. We’ll have new garage door openers by LiftMaster, surge protectors, product catalogs, and more! We are also running specials for the show:
- Carriage House Style Garage Doors up to 30% off
- LiftMaster 8550W Opener WITH the CyberPower Essentials Surge Protector, FULLY INSTALLED for $475 - That’s a savings of $150!
- New Roller Installations for $75
- If you mention that you read our blog when you see us at the show, we’ll have an extra surprise for you, too!
We can also answer questions about products, garage door installation, repairs, emergency door repairs, what to do if you’re having problems with your current set-up, and why you should be proactive with products so you can save money, time, and headaches in the long run (because we ALL want to save money, and no one likes a headache).
Out of over 300 exhibitors, we are currently the only garage door company planning to be there, so be sure to stop and see us! We’ll be at Booth #2202.
If you have any questions before the show, we’d be more than happy to hear them! Give us a call at 314-484-3667 or contact us through our website. We hope to see you there!